Friday 28 June 2013

Caudalie Beauty Elixr

Hello everyone!

I haven't been able to blog in a while because my internet messed up and I have been getting ready for my holiday (eeek!) 
I wrote a small review on the Caudalie Beauty Elixr as it was part of an amazing set and you can read about that here


I found that the small bottle that I received in my set (30ml) ran out quite quickly - I did use it daily though. This bottle is 100ml and it costs £32 which is quite expensive but I thought it was worth it as otherwise I would of bought the cheaper one but it would of probably ran out again. I think that the main negative on this product is the fact that it is very expensive and does run out fast, however I am trying not to use it everyday. I put it on my bare face before my makeup and then spray it on again after I have finished. I like how it comes out as a light spray rather than a sort of thick spray because it is much more pleasant than  having loads of water on your face at one time. I also find that it gives my face a lovely glow to it and I ofen don't highlight that much because of this. It also has a nice scent to it, at first I wasn't very keen but now I am as I have gotten use to it! All together it does exactly what it says and makes my face feel very moistured and I also feel that when my face looks dull, it perks it up a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment