Tuesday 4 June 2013

17 Photo Flawless Primer

Hello everyone!

I have been using the 17 Photo Flawless Primer for quite a while now and thought I would share my thoughts about it with you.


I got it around Christmas time when I was spending the last of my money and I was in a rush (I totally forgot I picked it up until I got home - glad I did though) It cost me £4.99 and you get 15ml. It does last such a long while though as you don't need very much of it as it spreads a long way - it is also very smooth and silky like the Benefit Porefessional. 


It has a very strange gel like consistency and is a creamy sort of colour - but don't worry, it doesn't change the colour of the skin. It is so easy to apply and keeps my foundation on for a much longer period of time. It also minimises my pores to some extent which I like as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment