Thursday 16 May 2013

Maybelline Superstay 10 Hour Tint Gloss

Hello everyone!

I have recently purchased the Maybelline Superstay 10 Hour Tint Gloss from boots as they had a 3 for 2 sale on! The gloss costs £6.99 and there are a lovely variety of colours! 


I got the colour Forever Fuchsia because it looked absolutely beautiful! I love lip products that promise a long wear as I find that without a lip product on, I feel they look very dry and dull - So this was an amazing product for me to have in my makeup collection! I do find that these stay on a very long while, sometimes if I put it on in the evening I will still wake up with a stain on my lips and I am glad that it sticks to its promises. Another good point about this lip product is that it doesn't come off when eating or drinking.


The applicator has a little dip in it which means that it collects more product so you don't have to keep dipping it back in the pot as much when applying it. It is also a very long applicator which is easier to control and use.


I love the colour of this product as it is quite a vibrant pinky purple. It has a lovely scent to it (I am not sure what it is, but its lovely) and also when applying it, it feels as if you have nothing on your lips at all and feels as if you are putting water on them! 
I definitely want to purchase a few other colours in the range to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment