Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sleek Corrector & Concealer Palette

Hey everybody!

Recently I have been using the Sleek Corrector and Concealer Palette and I thought it was about time that I did a review on it!



So this is the original packaging that the palette comes in. I love all sleek product packaging because they always have so much detail put into them and they always look so intriguing to look at. When unboxed, it just looked like most of the sleek products do with the matte black boxing. 


I got the palette in the shade 02. 
The palette comes with a correcting concealer, a normal standard concealer and a setting powder and all together this product is £7.99. The palette comes in 5 different shades which is very good as you can match your skin tone well. 


(Left to right : correcting concealer, standard concealer, setting powder) 

Firstly I wanted to say that the correcting concealer is great on any blemishes, redness and to take the redness out of any spots. I have quite a few blemishes on my skin so this concealer is great for me, it is quite thick but not so thick that it sinks into any lines and it definitely does take away any redness that you may have and covers it well. The standard concealer is probably a tad thicker than the correcting concealer and it also works very well and covers up any spots or existing redness that the other concealer doesn't cover. Lastly I feel that without the setting powder the concealer may start to sink into any lines and it helps just to keep it in place when putting anything over the top, it also works very well under the eyes as it isn't noticeable to anybody else that it is there whereas you can get some concealers that sink into lines and look very obvious, it also has an SPF of 15. 


On my hand you can see that the concealers have a very good coverage to them and are relativity thick. The powder also has a yellow tone to it but that does not show up on the skin. 
For £7.99 this is a great buy and you get a lot of use out of it, it also is great at covering up blemishes and spots without being noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment