Friday 5 April 2013

Olay Smoothing Facial Scrub

Hello!

I usually have quite dry skin in certain areas of my face (usually the nose, cheeks and chin) and I decided that I would buy myself a new face scrub to see if it would help. 


I chose the Olay Smoothing Facial Scrub. I purchased this from boots and it was only £2.49 which was very good! The scrub itself doesn't have a very different or unusual smell and to me it doesn't really smell of much, if I had to describe the smell I would say that it smelt fresh and clean. 


The actual product is very smooth with tiny exfoliating beads in it which I always find is much more gentle on the skin and easier to use. I wouldn't say that the scrub stood out for me above other facial scrubs that I have, but it did do the job and worked very well.
It is a great face scrub and is also very affordable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment