Sunday 21 April 2013

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser

Hello everyone!

I have quite a few cleansers that I use and I decided that the first one I was going to talk about was the No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser.


I bought this in January from Boots and it cost £8. They also have a toner in this range as well. I love how No7 have a range of different skin care products for all different types of skin. The packaging for this is a lovely baby pink and the product is also a baby pink colour which makes it extremely lovely! 


There is 200g of product and when I use it I will use maximum of 2 squirts so it will last a long time. The cleanser says that it cleans, comforts and hydrates. It definitely cleans my face and is great for getting of makeup. I don't feel that it hydrates my skin as much as other products do, but if my skin feels dull, it does make it look and feel better, but I wouldn't say that its a miracle (it may be on others, but not me)


It is fragrance free which some people do prefer. It has a very clean smell to it, I can't think what it may be, but if I had to describe it in one word, I would use the word 'Lotion'. I have been using this product mainly in the evenings to get off my makeup, sometimes I will use it in the mornings as well. It isn't oily which I like and also doesn't leave my face feeling oily. 


I would use about this much at one time for my whole face. I usually rub it into my hands and rub it onto my face, then remove it with a cloth (in particular one of the Liz Earle Muslin Cloths) I do like this product but it isn't my top cleanser as I do prefer others and feel that others have helped my face a lot more in terms of making it look radiant, feel soft, get rid of blemishes ect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment