Tuesday 2 April 2013

MAC Syrup Lipstick

Hello everybody! 

Today I thought that I would do a review on a MAC Lipstick. This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks and I absolutely love it and have been wearing it non stop!


The packaging for the lipsticks are always so beautiful and have lovely little sparkles of glitter in them, which makes it all the more delightful to look at. The shape of the lipstick is also interesting and looks almost like a bullet, and because of this shape it seems to makes it a lot easier to hold and apply.



The colour that I went for was 'Syrup', I chose this colour because I have very light skin and find that wearing light shades of lipstick make my face look even paler, so I always tend to stick to darker (but not to dark) shades of lipsticks. I will still wear light shades but not as often. It took me quite a while to pick this particular shade as I was very indecisive because there are about 2 other colours that look very similar but they were matte and I kept changing my mind, but in the end I decided to go for this one as I love that the lusture finish makes it look very smooth and glossy looking. When first buying this I found that I thought it stayed on for quite a while, but more recently I have begun to notice that it comes off quite quickly and I am having to reapply it during the day which is such a disappointment  however it doesn't stop me wearing it!


I personally love this colour as it is pink but has a slight hint of a purple, and it is just the right colour for my skin tone.


For £14 it can be seen as quite pricey for a lipstick, but trust me it is worth the buy! You do also get quite a lot of product and it doesn't run out to quickly which is an added bonus if like me, you get weary about using something to much in case it runs out.


I would recommend this product as I feel that it is totally worth the buy and leaves your lips looking gorgeous!
I would love to know if anybody has tried any products similar to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment