Wednesday 3 April 2013

Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo

Hello everyone!

Today I thought that I would do a review on the 'No Drought' dry shampoo from Lush. I absolutely love lush and it is one of my favorite shops to go into and probably every product I have ever brought I seem to have loved, apart from this one.


I brought this products a few months ago because I always love to have a dry shampoo around and this one smelt divine. As you can see it is still pretty much full, there are 2 reasons for this, the first reason is that I don't really get on with the product therefore I don't tend to use it as much as I would with another dry shampoo, I feel as if it makes my hair feel very dry and a little bit like straw after applying it (am I the only one who feels this?) The second reason is that, although I have used it multiple times (hoping that the previous times it was something else making my hair feel like straw), it seems that it never disappears from the bottle, and however much as you tip out onto your hand, it still looks new and unused, so if this product works for you then it is great value for money and lasts a very long time compared to a aerosol dry shampoo. 
The product cost £6.50 per 115g and people will feel differently about paying that price depending on if it works for them or not. For me, I do wish I spent that money on something else that I would have gotten more use out of but it is always good to try out things as you never know what will work and what wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment