Monday 15 April 2013

Accessorize Baked Blusher

Hello everyone!

I love trying out different blushers and I recently stumbled across the Accessorize Baked Blusher in Scandal which I haven't seen for a long while! 


Firstly, I absolutely love the packaging as it is so cute and pretty! I chose this colour because I also thought it was very pretty and would look lovely on the cheeks. It is a berry colour which has a slight pink to it, it also has highlighter added in which gives it a lovely glow. 


I am very sorry for the messy packaging - but as I said, I have had it a while but lost it down the side of my drawer! 


I think that this blush is a lovely colour and definitely suits paler skin (like me) as it doesn't make the face look as drained. I find that wearing a light blusher usually makes me look much paler, I do occasionally wear them. There is 8g of product in this, which is quite a lot, like the Sleek blusher which I have previously reviewed. It will definitely last a long while. 


It is not as pigmented as some other blushers which I have had, but it doesn't bother me too much and just means that I have to put on more. 
This blusher is £5 and can be purchased from Superdrug and of course Accessorize. I have't seen it anywhere else but I may be wrong. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this blush :D it looks so fresh and dewy

    carriesbeautysecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! such a gorgeous colour as well:)x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete