Wednesday 3 April 2013

5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask by Sanctuary

Hello there!

Recently I bought the 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask by sanctuary and I thought that I would write a review on it for you all! I bought this product from boots for £10.50 and I have always loved sanctuary products so I thought that I should equally love this one, and I do!


I have always been very particular about face masks as I feel very uncomfortable using clay masks because it feels very tight which I don't like very much, although I will still occasionally do them. I wasn't to sure what type of mask this would be as I couldn't see if it said it anywhere, but I was really drawn in by it because of the word 'Thermal' and I absolutely love face masks that warm up! I tried this product out the same evening that I got it and I was very happy to find out that it didn't dry at all and make my face tighten. Because of the bottle that the mask is in, it is very easy to apply it compared to a face mask that is in the plastic packaging which you have to squeeze out, and you can put on as much as you want. Another reason why it is easy to apply is because it isn't too thick so you can spread it. 


Another point to make about this product is that it is easy to wash off once the 5 minutes is up, unlike some masks which leave you scrubbing at your face! I was also very pleased about the warming side of the mask because as I said before, I love thermal masks. 
After the 5 minutes of using the mask and it is all washed off, it always leaves my face looking lovely and radiant and I will certainly repurchase this product once I have used it all up!
Let me know if you know of any thermal masks in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment